by SEROJ is founded to empower brands and businesses that are pursuing their passions to make their mark on the world with a quality design product.
With over a decade of experience in the design- and manufacturing industry Seroj is passionate to support businesses and transform their product ideas into successful products by combining his design skills and business sense.
Seroj is a renowned Dutch product designer with a focus on lifestyle products and fashion accessories. His acclaimed City Cufflinks® designs are successfully distributed worldwide by companies such as LVMH company, Selfridges, KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines, de Bijenkorf, and Rijksmuseum.
He is known for having a fine eye for detail and a broad knowledge of materials and techniques. His dedicated approach to add value and meaning to products and brands enables him to design and develop well detailed products attuned to a worldwide audience.
Together with others Seroj wants to set the standard for the next level of ‘total product design’. Adding value to the entire process of design, development and manufacturing. He aspires to design timeless classics and develop unique products which combine minimalism, fine details and luxury and are on top of their league.
- Over 12 years of international experience in the design industry, technical development and production.
- A creative mind with a good business sense and overview of all aspects that have impact on a successful product.
- Broad knowledge of materials and production techniques, resulting in innovative combinations of modern technologies and craftsmanship.
- Experienced in an array of industries i.e. furniture, eyewear, footwear, motor & bicycle, consumer products, lighting, consumer electronics and packaging.
- Inventive in creating smart solutions within set budgets and scopes.
- Curious and eager for knowledge in fields such as art, manufacturing, tech and business.
- Energised by working together in a diverse team of specialists.
- Love of sharing knowledge and skills in order to contribute to the success of others.
- Visual spatial thinker with a fine eye for detail. Naturally seeing the bigger picture and the details that will make the difference within.
- Inspired by travel, music, contemporary art, people, business, craftsmanship, technology.