by SEROJ is founded to empower brands and businesses that are pursuing their passions to make their mark on the world with a quality design product. With over a decade of experience in the design- and manufacturing industry Seroj is passionate to support businesses and transform their product ideas into successful products.
Seroj is a renowned Dutch product designer with a focus on lifestyle products and fashion accessories. His acclaimed City Cufflinks® designs are successfully distributed worldwide by companies such as LVMH company, Selfridges, KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines, de Bijenkorf, and Rijksmuseum.
He is known for having a fine eye for detail and a broad knowledge of materials and techniques. His dedicated approach to add value and meaning to products and brands enables him to design and develop well detailed products attuned to a worldwide audience.
Together with others Seroj wants to set the standard for the next level of ‘total product design’. Adding value to the entire process of design, development and manufacturing. He aspires to design timeless classics and develop unique products which combine minimalism, fine details and luxury and are on top of their league.
- More than 10 years of international experience in product design, technical development and production.
- Broad knowledge of materials and production techniques, resulting in innovative combinations of modern technologies and craftsmanship.
- Experienced in an array of industries i.e. furniture, eyewear, footwear, motor & bicycle, consumer products, lighting, consumer electronics and packaging.
- Very handy and experienced in model making and prototyping.
- Able to create inventive solutions within set budgets and scopes.
- Curious and eager for knowledge in fields such as art, manufacturing, tech and business.
- Energised by working together in a diverse team of specialists.
- Love of sharing knowledge and skills in order to contribute to the success of others.
- Visual spatial thinker with a fine eye for detail. Naturally seeing the bigger picture and the details that will make the difference within.
- Inspired by travel, music, contemporary art, people, business, craftsmanship, technology.
" By an increasingly volatile virtual world our personal environment has become more intangible. We are losing the deeper connection with one another and our surroundings. The touch of a person or the tangible experience of holding an object are essential for one to connect and understand their true qualities. With this in mind I like to create timeless and durable products that connect people and serve our true needs."